- Provide a cover letter with the following information:
- An authorization by the landowner for the NWIC to copy record(s) and/or report(s) for the property. If these documents are to be sent to an agent of the landowner, then their name and address must be supplied in this letter.
- Provide legal location information, i.e., street address, APN, etc.
- Proof of ownership, i.e., most recent tax bill or deed.
- Provide a copy of the relevant portion(s) of the USGS 7.5’ topographic quad at original scale, with property boundary clearly marked (if emailing request, this map must be a PDF file.)
- Mail or email all of the above to the NWIC.
Delivery time is up to forty-five (45) calendar days, but is usually significantly less. Contact the NWIC for an approximate timeframe.
On July 28, 2017, the State Historical Resources Commission approved the new CHRIS IC Fee Structure, which combines and replaces the previous CHRIS Service Fee Schedule and CHRIS IC Electronic Fee Structure, and removes the PDF flat fee and Emergency Response surcharge.